- WEBMASTER (Takashi Eguchi) , Company (MSI) of General
Producer, Company (SOFTBANK E-COMMERCE CORP.) of Marketing &PR Manager.
In March the 2000 he retired E-Commerce strategy planning and marketing
director of Digital Garage INC. and In March the 1993 he retired Sales
Promotion (SP) of Development of Daiichi-Kikaku Co., Ltd. (Asatsu-DK
Co., Ltd.) and studied Copyright and Competition Law and Internet Marketing
- Mr. Eguchi's major achievements during this specific period.
- Campaign and popularization of Shampoo and Skin care
products for Kanebo Co., Ltd. .
- Promotion of "THE WORLD SOCCER '90" (clients
of SHARP Co.,Ltd.), which was the first event of the sort held at
TOKYO DOME BASEBALL FIELD.
- In April, 1992 he was involved in the production of
VTR on "ROTTERDAM MARATHON".
- In September, 1992 he was the project leader of an
art exbition "RUSSIAN AVANTGARDE". It was the first time
that collections of The State Russian Museum in St. Petersburg was
shown to the public outside Russia.
- He was involved in the promotion and coordination
of an art exhibition "THE ART FESTIVAL OF DENMARK '93" to
be held in December, 1993, tied up with Danish Ambassador and Danish
Office of Commerce, cooperated by Asahi News Paper Enterprises.
- In August, 1993. Promotion of the stage by "YOSHIMOTO-SHIN
KIGEKI" sponsored by City of YUBARI.
- In September, 1998. In the world at the beginning,
it produces a magazine that a sound exits, construction and developmented
by publishing company of Seiryusha Inc.
- In November, 1999. he was the project manager of
E-Commerce Launching "LAWSON".